What is Assisted Living?

Assisted living is housing for elderly or disabled person that provides nursing care, housekeeping, and prepared meals as needed.

How can I afford Assisted Living?

Assisted living facilities typically are a private pay setting. Although, if you or your loved one has a Long Term Insurance policy, you will be able to file on that. Also, if you or your loved one is a Veteran or spouse of a Veteran, you will be able to apply for Aide and Attendance benefits through the VA. For more information on the Aide and Attendance program, contact Ross & Shoalmire at (903) 212-7313 or contact Veteran’s Commission Office at (903) 935-8415.